Monday, February 28, 2011

Hi & Welcome to Another Scrappy Day!

Hi There! Welcome to the first post of Another Scrappy Day! Thankyou to the kind & gorgeous girls that have already signed up to follow my blog!

This Lo was created for the Basic Grey sketch comp over at Page Maps.
http://www.pagemaps.blogspot.com/
This is a pic of my gorgeous eldest daughter Kayla
I have used Kraft paper as a background & sprayed some Glimmermist in Turquoise Blue across it. I have then layered scraps of Crate Paper Restoration collection in a square & used a small amount if white acrylic paint over the top to give some texture (not too much though or else the patterns won't show through). I doodled a square boarder & added some pieces of rolled patterened paper in different lengths as embellishments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanx for ur comment! U just made me smile XX