Friday, August 5, 2011

Scrap That Baby- Whaky Words

Hi There!

The new prompt is up at Scrap That Baby. This prompt is Whaky Words. You can do a LO about the funny things ur kids say or their first words etc.
This is my DT example
This is a photo of my DD Kayla & her little buddy Tom. Don't u just LUV both of their cheeky grins!!
Every time I take a photo of Kayla she says "Say Dora" instead of "say cheese". It is so cute when she says it & we both have a laugh so it is easier to get a smiling shot from her!
Here are some close ups
I have used a combination of Echo Park "Life is good" paper & stickers & soem Pink Paislee "soiree". The flowers are from Petaloo & the alphas are American Crafts Thickers. I have used my new Die-Namics doily die cut which is so pretty!

Thanks for looking!
Cheers

1 comment:

  1. Hi shell how beautiful page's love how you have did the layering very great job!!

    hugs carla

    ReplyDelete

Thanx for ur comment! U just made me smile XX