Thursday, October 27, 2011

Websters Pages October Challenge

Hi There!

This is one of the pages I created using Websters Pages All About Me. The October challenge at WP was simply to create a page using this collection.


And some close ups
The colours of this collection are gorgeous. I love the soft powder blue mixed with the bright pop of red. I have used this collection of a few other pages that I will post in the next couple of days. It is perferct for boy or girl pages.

The white petal is Bo Bunny & the rub on frame is Basic Grey. Everything else is Websters Pages

Thanks for looking!
Cheers

2 comments:

  1. Love the colours in this one and once again, that's a gorgeous pic :-) :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful Shell! Love those gorgeous colours!

    Sheree xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanx for ur comment! U just made me smile XX