Happy Australia Day!!!!
Imaginarium Designs are so excited to be part of the Scrapbooking Memories Blog Hop
Some of the Aussie Imaginarium Designs DT girls have posted some extra inspiration for you!
Here is a new page I have created using Imaginarium Designs Chippies
Imaginarium Designs Swirly Frame 3"X2" IDFR0004
Imaginarium Design Alphas Capital Letters IDAUC0001
To alter the frame I first gave a coat of gesso, then painted using Shimmerz Blingz Winter Green. I then applied impasto to the tips of the spade shapes on the frame. Once dry I dabbed some Shimmerz Blingz in Spiced Cider on the tips.
The letters were also given a coat of gesso. I then covered each letter in impasto making sure that the application was rough so that it gave a real textured look. Once dry I painted the letters with yellow acrylic paint. When the paint dried I used the Shimmers Blingz Winter Green over the top.
Imaginarium Designs Four Circles Border IDB0003
Apply a base coat of gesso. The paint with acrylic yellow paint. Once the paint dried I used Shimmerz in Bunny over the top to brighten the yellow & give it a nice shine. I then used Shimmerz Blingz in Spiced Cider with a fine paint brush & randomly followed the lines on the border. I was inspired by the 2tone paper colour & wanted to try & recreate that with the chipboard colour.
Other products used
7 Dots Studio- Domestic Godess- Raspberry Pudding
7 Dots Studio- All I Ever- Sandy Beach
Graphic 45- Tropical Travelogue paper & chipboard stickers
I have shown this page before but I just luv this pic of Evie so I thought I'd share it again!
Imaginarium Designs (Border) Embellishment 1 IDB0001
I used a thick coat of texture paste on the chipboard then painted with Ranger Distress Crackle Paint in Walnut Stain
Prima Fairy Belle Papers, chipboard sticker & notecard
Prima flowers, wooden tag, say it in crystal mini flourishes & heart resin
Kaisercraft scrabble letter stickers
If you would like to participate in the hop then here is the Hop order . Don't forget to check out the extra inspiration at Imaginarium Designs where you will find the Aussie DT girls blog links!
AUSSIE BLOG HOP
1. Studio Flergs http://flergalicious.com/blog
2. Kaisercraft http://www.kaisercraft.com.au/blog/
3. D-Lish Scraps http://d-lishscraps.blogspot.com.au/
4. Imaginarium Designs www.imaginariumdesigns.blogspot.com
5. Digi-licious Designs http://digilicious.typepad.com
6. Purple Pumpkin http://purplepumpkincrafts.blogpsot.com.au
7. Manor House Creations http://manorhousecreationsblog.com
8. The Trinket Track http://thetrinkettrack.blogspot.com.au
9. Fynmark http://rubyrockit.typepad.com
10. Charm’s Creations http://ourbrightstarsandus.typepad.com
11. Words Or Whatever www.wordsorwhatever.blogpsot.com.au
12. Feature Art http://featureart.blogspot.com.au
13. Darkroom Door http://blog.darkroomdoor.com
14. Flourish with a Bling http://www.flourishwithabling.com.au/blog/
Scrapbooking Memories blog www.scrapbookingmemories.com.au
Enjoy the hop!