Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Kaisercraft Flora Delight- Love Card- Sassy Scrapper

Hi There!

I'm sharing my last post for Feb using the Kaisercraft Flora Delight collection. I have put together a simple card that was quick & easy to do!



I have kept the sentiment simple with just the word 'Love' so you could use the card for anything from Engagement Parties & weddings to Birthdays or Mothers Day

I used some Kraft cardstock as a base to give a more vintage feel

I left the Kaisercraft wooden frame raw so that it would blend with the kraft paper

I have used lots of collectable with the sentiment, frame & flourishes. Some flowers, seam binding & bling were used to finish off the look!

Products from the shop
Kaisercraft Flora Delight Chique
Kaisercraft Flora Delight Enchanting
Kaisercraft Flora Delight Collectables
Kaisercraft paper blooms- Coral
Kaisercraft wooden flourish-Frames
Kaisercraft Flourish Decorative Antique Gold

You can find Kaisercraft Flora Delight in the shop here

Don't forget you still have until Feb 28th to get your entry in for the Feb sketch challenge!

Thanks for looking!
Cheers

10 comments:

  1. Awsome, a relly lovely card you have made here, love it to bits :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card.. love these papers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning card...its really amazing work...thanks you sharing, these are inspiring..Plastic cards!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your site! You will be in our prayers and thoughts! Nice and informative post
    on this topic thanks for sharing with us.Thank you
    epoxy coatings
    glue removal
    floor levelling
    Polished concrete sydney
    concrete repairs
    concrete coatings

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty! Love the wooden frame.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your site and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your site. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon.
    Architectural Walkthrough
    Architectural Visualization
    Architectural Rendering
    3D Animation
    Product Animation
    3D Modeling
    Corporate Presentation
    3D Images
    Real Estate Publicity
    Multimedia Presentation

    ReplyDelete

Thanx for ur comment! U just made me smile XX