Tuesday, May 7, 2013

**Warning** something different!! Sassy Scrappers Photo Freedom


Hi There!

This month at Sassy Scrappers we are playing with Echo Park Photo Freedom. For anyone that is not familiar with this system here is a brief description taken from the Echo Park site

Your Photos.Your Story. Your Way

Inspired by Stacy Julian & her "keep-it-simple" approach to scrapbooking, Photo Freedom is the new ,quick & easy system developed by Echo Park to help you preserve & share your memories. From designer photo sleeves & patterned paper, to decorative journaling cards & sticker embellishments. Photo Freedom includes everything you need to quickly & easily record your memories.

This is such a different style to what I usually do. Quick & simple pages are not usually my thing! But when Olga asked us to work with Photo Freedom this month I was definately curious to have a play with what has become the next big thing in scrapbooking!

I actually ended up enjoying the whole creative process & I liked the pages I created even though they were simple & a lot plainer than I was used to. I liked going back to the basics of scrapping the not so perfect photos & including multiple photos on a page with journaling! 

The best thing about this is you can buy collection kits of all different types of themes as well as single products

So this is what I ended up with





& here was my sketch page
 





I don't think I will ever fully convert to this form of scrapping but I plan to use it for all the extra photos that aren't quite suited to 12X12 style scrapping

If you have never tried this before I strongly recommend giving it a go!

You can find Echo Park Photo Freedom here

Products Used
Echo Park Photo Freedom Happy Go Lucky Kit
The Greatest View Grassy Knoll Flair Buttons
Yellow Diagonal Stripe Washi Tape
Green Bakers Twine 2mtrs

I hope you enjoy our Photo Freedom month. We'd love to hear some feed back on whether you like this new style of scrapping!

Cheers
Shell

1 comment:

  1. She'll this is a great idea to showcase more photos and to help tell a story, I'm guessing it can be included alongside a regular 12 x 12 layout and BTW I love your layout and the kids are going to love reading all your journaling in the years to come. Sassy Scrappers come up with some great new products and ideas, not to mention their excellent service.

    ReplyDelete

Thanx for ur comment! U just made me smile XX