Tuesday, July 30, 2013

True Romance Gift Box, Oval Easel Card & Tag

Hi There!
Today I’m sharing 3 projects I created with a truly beautiful shabby chic collection, Kaisercraft True Romance. The pink, peach & seafoam green colour palette is so gorgeous & girly & I had so much fun creating these projects.
I am so excited to say that these were on display at CHA in the Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L booth. My first ever projects Iv'e had on display at CHA!!
First up I have created a gift box. I simply pulled a tea bag carton apart & traced around it on some white cardstock. I then cut it out & put it together. I wanted to make sure the carton was stuck together properly so I used the very sturdy Crafty Power Tape 20″/6m in dispenser . To decorate I cut some pattern paper to size using the EZ Runner Permanent strips Refillable Dispenser to stick them down.
I used some lovely shapes from the collectables pack creating layers & dimension with the 3D Foam Squares White Variety Pack. Using my fav product Dodz Medium I adhered an arrangement of Prima & Kaisercraft flowers.
Oval Easel Cards are my favourite card to create. The shape gives that extra special something while still allowing plenty of space for decoration.
Again I have used Dodz MediumEZ Runner Permanent Strips Refillable Dispenser & 3D Foam Squares White Variety Pack to add decoration to my easel card.
Lastly I created a tag to match the card.
Scrapbook Adheisves by 3L products used
E-Z Runner Permanent Strips Refillable dispenser Dodz Medium Crafty Power Tape 20' Blister Pack w. Dispenser 3D Foam Squares White Mix
Other Products Used
Kaisercraft True Romance papers
Kaisercraft True Romance Collectables
Kaisercraft True Romance Sticker Sheet
Prima Tatiana Coral Flowers
Prima Tatiana Icicle Flowers
Kaisercraft True Romance is available at Sassy Scrapper here
Thanks for Looking!

2 comments:

  1. Sooo pretty, you use these sweet papers so well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just gorgeous Shell!!! The gift box is sooo sweet, and love the elements you used.... as is your easel card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanx for ur comment! U just made me smile XX