Sunday, February 23, 2014

Love is in the air- Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L

Shell Carman Love is in the air
Hi there!
Continuing on with the theme of love for February I created a Valentines Day heart. My Husband & I don’t celebrate the occasion but it never hurts to have a bit of love in the air. I thought the heart would be a cute little reminder of the people that are special to me.
The 3D Foam wings were a nice little touch to the cherub to create a 3D look to my project. I simply added some embossing powder & set with a heat gun for some colour. As always I have used the 3D Foam Squares White Mix to create layers & definition. I adhered the ribbon with some 3d Dodz.
Shell Carman Love is in the air 1
Shell Carman Love is in the air 2
Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L Products Used
3D Dodz EZ Runner Permanent Strips Refillable 3D Foam Squares White Mix 3D Foam Wings
Other Products Used
Kaisercraft Key to my heart Paper & Collectables
American Crafts Zing Embossing Powder Rose   Cosmo Cricket Heart Creative Canvas photo gg_wildfree_element43_zps9506ab27.jpg

1 comment:

Thanx for ur comment! U just made me smile XX