Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Thankyou & Goodbye xx

Hi There!

 I have decided to step down from my remaining Design Teams as I am finding it incredibly hard to juggle work, family life & scrapping commitments.

I have been on some fabulous Design Teams over the years & want to thank everyone that gave me a chance to show my work as well as spoil me with some beautiful products!

Thankyou so much to everyone for your encouragement & support over the last few years. I have made some beautiful friends through scrapbooking and your lovely comments have always been so appreciated.

A wile back I had a giveaway & forgot to announce the winner (sorry!!)

So I have drawn my winner Lizzy C!!!

Congrats Lizzy. You have always left me such lovely comments!

Take Care XX

 photo gg_wildfree_element43_zps9506ab27.jpg

6 comments:

  1. Oh Shell I am sure you have really thought long and hard about your decision to step down, and I wish you all the best.. life gets busy, seasons come and go, and I know you will still be scrapping and I hope to be popping in here to see that when you do!! Take care!! xx oh and thank you for the giveaway too..

    ReplyDelete

Thanx for ur comment! U just made me smile XX