Sunday, March 17, 2013

My Creative Sketches

Hi There!

The new sketch is up at My Creative Sketches! As always a FAB U LOUS prize is up for grabs!


Here is the sketch created by Kim Keane


I have used some Graphic 45 The Nutcracker Sweet Paper. I love the rich colours in this collection (& just quietly I was chuffed when I realised that Kayla's outfit matched these papers!)
The Title is a mix of Glitz mini alphas & AC Thickers


The flowers are a mix of Prima & Petaloo & the Holly is from Kaisercraft

You have until April 14th to get your entry in! Goodluck to all that enter

Thanks for looking!
Cheers

6 comments:

  1. I love the matching of the paper and outfit as well. This layout looks gorgeous Shell.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a lovely sketch and your take on it is a wonderful christmassy layout!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the purple elements and great layout to frame the priceless photo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the way you matched the colours in the photo with the papers. Great take on the sketch too. You really made it your own. Lovely work Shell :)

    Have a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving the purple with this Christmassy page Shell, just stunning! I have awarded you the Liebster Award at my blog for all your beautiful work.
    Fiona
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thanx for ur comment! U just made me smile XX