1. Use "The Avenues" paper as the background. Cut off the strip
2. Tear "The Stripe" paper approx 2"X7" & .5"X7", MME "Sky's the limit, flowers for you" paper 1.5"X7" & .5" X 7". You can do this by hand or use a tearing tool. Place tape along the top of each strip only.
3. Adhere left side, middle of The Avenues
Roses side up
Lace on top of Brown Chevron/Pink Chevron on top of lace
4. On the right side of the page (starting higher than the left side)
5.From the "Up & Away Be Awesome" paper fussy cut the doily/don't forget to be awesome image
8. Adhere small circle with tape/glue in bottom right corner. Use Foam tape to adhere the large circle so it overlaps smaller circle
9. Distress edges of your photo. Use foam tape to adhere just right of center of page
10. Fussy Cut bird & bird cage from Noteworthy. Ink edges. Adhere Cage first with bird on top with foam tape right of photo
11. Make a double bow from organza ribbon. Adhere pink rose on top of bow. Stick below bird cage.
12. Adhere white flower, blue & green rose on the bottom left corner of the photo
13. Cut X2 Flourishes from the flourish border on the sticker sheet. Adhere under white & blue/ green flowers
14. Use alphas from sticker sheet & stick title on top of big circle & bottom of small circle
15. Ink edges of page
I hope you enjoyed today's tutorial!