Monday, October 21, 2013

My Creative Sketches October sketch reveal

Hi There!

The new sketch has gone live at My Creative Sketches! This month is birthday month so it is double the fun with 2 prizes up for grabs!!

prize Pack #1
Prize Pack #2




I'm don't usually do a double but this sketch was a nice and easy one to do!






I have used Kaisercraft Lay Rose collection & Kaisercraft paper bloom in Olive. The vine is from Manor House Creations

You have until midnight November 14th to get your entry in. Check the blog for rules & link your entries here 

I have recently stepped down from the My Creative Scrapbook team however I will still be designing for the sketch team!

 photo gg_wildfree_element43_zps9506ab27.jpg

1 comment:

  1. I haven't done a double for ages.. this is a wonderful sketch and I really love your layout.. great photos and love those papers you have used..

    ReplyDelete

Thanx for ur comment! U just made me smile XX