Thursday, November 3, 2011

BITW & a shabby chic sketch

Hi There!

Last week I showed you a sneaky peak of a challenge that I had done for Scrapz.Biz . I want to share the LO in full & also the very first sketch that I have designed myself which this LO is based on!
I have  used a gorgeous Basic Grey Doily paper as a background with some more Melissa Frances 5th Avenue.
I painted this gorgeous chipboard bird & used a fine glitter on top with some pink petal liquid pearls to finish it off
I LUV this Prima flower. The extra beading just gives it that WOW factor!
You can find all products used on this LO at the Scrapz.Biz online store . Don't forget it is only $5.95 flat rate postage!

Here is the very first sketch I have designed myself! I can't get enough of sketches! I would love to see your work if this sketch inspires you!

On to my latest entry for Bird is the word. The new word is wish

I adore this photo of my 2 gorgeous girls. I am sure you will all agree how difficult it is to get good shots of more than 1 child at a time! I have used some Creative Imaginations paper & die cuts, Petaloo flowers, Prima vine & some vintage paper I scored at the Op Shop!


I have journalled on 2 tags that I inked & roughly stamped. " I wish you both a long happy,healthy life. I wish you both the strength& confidence to go out & achieve what you want in life. I love you both so much & I hope ou both keep the strong bond you already have."
I found the orange polka dot vintage paper at my local Op Shop. It is on a big roll & has such a gorgeous weathered look to it. I was so excited when I found it!

Getting excited! Ingvild Bolme Prima class is only 5 more sleeps!

Thanks for looking!
Cheers

8 comments:

  1. These are truly beautiful pages Shell!

    I'm off to Ingvild's class this morning so I can understand your excitement :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI.. oh both of these are so beautiful.. i love them both.. and photo of your two kids is adorable !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow sweet friend how amazing beautiful page have you made I am happy that I came on your blog !!

    big hugs carla

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for joining in at BITW. Your pages are just breathtaking. So many beautiful details and layers and the photos are gorgeous. What stunning work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is adorable. Your girls are sooo cute! Thanks for playing along @ BITW!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Shell! How are you? I am blog hopping to see who I will vote for BITW!!! I've already seen your pages at MCS gallery and I am in love!!!! All the layouts from the photoshoot of Evie are stunning!!!And the one you made for BITW is one of my favs!!! Good luck ;) !
    Hugs,
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely gorgeous pages Shell :-) You do layers so beautifully :-) Thanks for playing along at BITW :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanx for ur comment! U just made me smile XX