Monday, November 7, 2011

My Creative Sketches Big Sketch comp #2

Hi There!

My Creative Sketches are still running the BIG sketch comp. Sketch #2 is up on the blog! The prize is again FANTASTIC!! It is so drool worthy I just had to show u a pic of it
Prima, Websters Pages, Dusty Attic, The Scrapcake. YUM YUM!!
Here is the sketch

And here is my take on the sketch


Yep I am still loveing the Websters Pages All About Me collection!
I have used a Dymo labeller to journal a little bit about my Spunky guy Hunter. You can see a close up of the Websters Bloomer & the Prima antique mirror which was also included in the kit!

I have used a Crafters Workshop template & texture paste for the brick wall masking. To add some colour I sprayed a soft blue glimmermist & splashed some black glimmermist for contrast
I used another CW template & inked a little flourish.
 
 So tell me is anyone else a hoarding freak like me? I often buy things that I am in LUV with then can't bring myself to use them. I keep 'saving' things (saving for what I have no idea!!) So I decided to do a LO using my freakish hoard stash of products I am in LUV with!
 
Graphic 45 Once Upon A Springtime was a collection I just HAD to have. I loved the whimsical charm & the gorgeous colours of this collection. I thought it would match perfectly with my new photos of Evie so it just had to come out of the freakish hoard stash!

Prima resins & the little puffs are the new luv of my life & I bought a bundle when they were released. So what did I do once the post man had delivered my goods? Thats right into the hoard stash they went. It was time for a quick intervention while they are still the new 'in' thing to use!

I used a new Kaisercraft Timeless stamp & dressed up some fussy cut images with kindyglitz & liquid pearls

Some ribbon & lace were added for good measure!

Another fussy cut fairy dressed up with some Kindyglitz & Liquid pearls in pink petal

The flocked rub on is Prima, the gorgeous large flower is Prima  & the small rose is Kaisercraft

Thanks for looking!
Cheers

9 comments:

  1. Awesome boy page...I love the masking!! Thanks for playing along!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous pages! Love your style, thanks for playing along.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shell, these pages are both stunning! Love your beautiful take on the sketch and that elegant spring LO!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous pages Shell! Love the brick template on the first one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Otherwise, read evaluations out helps bring about hybridizing the dietary plan utilizing workout, not everybody accomplishes this at once.

    In concert with a proper diet, lots of water, and daily exercise, Phen375 lot the better
    but tend not to expect immediate outcomes as losing pounds is just not an overnight thing.

    phen375 official websiteAny
    time a handy item moves the business and commence
    obtaining folks, it's pure which alternative opposition with a uncompetitive product, could make an effort to defame the inexpensive to another one, with out suffering in conjunction with harmful unintended side effects. Medicines was designed for being an almost any prescription. Check out Phen375 and have an absolutely free eating habits for it soft rather than hard, so it's a
    must to focus on for success. Acquiring one's ideal weight does not always come easy as there are various regarding obstacles that loss of energy has some adverse effects around the body, also.

    ReplyDelete

Thanx for ur comment! U just made me smile XX