Wednesday, November 7, 2012

My Creative Scrapbook November Reveal

Hi There!

Sorry I had disappeared for a week without posting the tutorials I promised! we decided last minute to head up to our van to enjoy some sunshine! I will post the tutorial soon!

It's reveal time at My Creative Scrapbook! Today I am sharing the projects I created with Main Kit. This kit is so cute with gorgeous neutral tones & embellishments. It is choc full of goodies & so worth the $31.99. Check out what you get




I loved the Canvas Corp corrugated cardboard that came in the kit
I went with something a bit different for an OTP project. I altered a jewelery holder into a key holder

The tree was plain white so I painted it with Ranger Distress Crackle Paint in Walnut Stain & shabby shutters

My Creative Scrapbook has some new Add on kits!!!!!!!!!

Dusty Attic Kit

Mixed Media kit

Off the Page kit

I'll be back to share my work with the Album Kit & a mixed media page soon

Thanks for looking!
Cheers

7 comments:

  1. I can't express how much I love what you've done with this kit, I've never purchased a kit apart from paper collections so I must look at this idea because you seem to get quite a lot of layouts from one kit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layouts, lovely designs and special memories!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. absolutely gorgeous!work with kit's

    hugs carla

    ReplyDelete

Thanx for ur comment! U just made me smile XX