I went to see Breaking Dawn last night & WOW!!!!! I LOVED it!! Are you a twilight fan? Have you had a chance to see it yet? I think this last movie was my fav!
Today I am going to go through step by step on how to make a paperbag album. I have used the September LE kit to decorate my album. Prima Romance Novel is perfect for mini albums as the papers have so many cut outs but you can use any papers you like!
These are the front and back covers. Scroll down for step by step instructions followed by photos of the completed inner pages.
*** If you are using the September LE kit to decorate Put aside X1 sheet of Dear John, Bookplate & Time Travel. We will use the sheets for tags & decoration
You will need X 7 paperbags approx 13inchX7inch. I have used regular brown paperbags but you can used coloured or patterened bags to
1. Stick down the flaps of X4 bags
3. Stick adhesive tape on top of 1 flap
5. Repeat this process again with 2 more bags. You will now have 2 pairs of bags as shown in the above photo
6. Take #1 pair of bags. Cover the top with paper 7inchX8.5inch ( 4.5 inches from the left hand side will not be seen)
8. Flip the single bag over. Place tape on reverse side of flape on 3 sides only. This is so this flap forms a pocket
9. Take # 1 pair of bags. Stick down single bag on left hand side. This now forms your front cover,pocket,page/flap,page
10. Cover the back page of the section you have been working on. 7inchX8.5inch (4.5inches from right side will not be seen
11. Take another single bag & Repeat Step 7,8,9 . This now forms front cover, pocket, page/flap, page, pocket, page
13. Put single bag to the side. Decorate back page of #1 pair of bags (which has been added to) 7inchX8.5 inch (4.25 inches from right side will not be seen)
14. Take single bag that has been cut again. Stick paper in 2 seperate patterns on each side of the fold
15. Take pair of bag #1Stick the cut single bag (left hand side of fold only - which is the pink section in my photo) onto the right hand side of back page
16. Take pair of bags #2. Stick the right hand side of fold which is the black diamond pattern in my photo onto the left hand side of the first page
17. Cover the front page of your album 7inch X8.25 inch. 2 inches from left hand side will not be seen
18. Cover the back page of your album 7inchX8.5inch. approx 1.5 inch from the right hand side will not be seen
19. Cut a piece of paper 6inchX7inch. Punch a pattern along both 7inch sides. I have done a different punch pattern on each side of mine. This piece is for the spine of the album
Now your album is fully constructed! Finish decorating as desired. Don't forget to make/cut some tags for the pockets
To make the most of my paper I decorated some of my pages with scraps instead of whole sheets
Here are photos of the completed pages:
I hope you enjoyed making this album! They are a cheap fun way to make mini's & make awesome gifts too!