Saturday, November 17, 2012

My Creative Sketches November challenge

Hi there!

The November sketch is up at My Creative Sketches! Another fab sketch created by Kim Keane! As always Pam is offering a FANTASTIC prize





I used the gorgeous October LE kit from My Creative Scrapbook. Full of yummy goodies from Websters Pages Park Drive & Prima

The chippie is from Imaginarium Designs. I was lucky to win a pack of chippies from ID last month & this was part of the prize! I have primed it with gesso, painted with Shimmerz Blingz Spiced Cider & sprikled a bit of copper on top for extra sparkle

The mask is Creative Workshop. I used some texture paste first then once it was dry I painted some Shimmerz Blings Spiced Copper over the top. This was the first time I played with Shimmerz products & I LUV the effect it gives, especially over the top of the paste. It gives a beautiful rich & shiny sheen

Thanks for Looking!
Cheers

4 comments:

  1. Oh this is so beautiful.. so many wonderful details.. adorable photo.. and I love that sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful page Shell!! Loving the texture you created on the background.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow just love the effect of the Shimmerz, looks really really fab! This sure is a beautiful page, love it! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanx for ur comment! U just made me smile XX